domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

dear erika


Dear Erika


Hi. I write to you because I’m sad for your last letter. I know the life is complicated sometimes, but you are a great person and you deserve good things in your life.

 Firstable, I suggest you must be try to dialogue with your parents about all the troubles and try to fix their, because all in the life has solution. In the school, I have troubles like you, but I found new friends and it was a better change in my life, maybe you must try to be the same thing, you find different people with better emotions and maybe they wish you well.

 I hope these ideas Will help you. And remember, speak with people to find the answer that you looking for and not forget, you are an amazing girl and you deserve the better in your life.

 Your sincerely,


Karen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario