domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

WHY DON´T YOU GET A JOB?


  • definition for unknown words:

1. chick:A young chicken. The young of any bird. A childA girl or young woman.

2. guess: To predict (a result or an event) without sufficient information. To assume, presume, or assert (a fact) without sufficient information.To form a correct estimate or conjecture of: guessed the answer. To suppose; think: I guess he was wrong.

3. bay: A body of water partially enclosed by land but with a wide mouth, affording access to the sea. An area of land, such as an arm of prairie partially enclosed by woodland, that resembles in shape or formation a partially enclosed body of water.

4. payday:  the day  on which wages are given, payment is made, etc.


5.along: through, on, beside, over, or parallel to the length ordirection of; from one end to the other of: to walk along highway; to run a border along a shelf. during; in the course of: Somewhere along the way I lost myhat.  in conformity or accordance with: I plan to revise the articlealong the lines suggested.


6.gotta: to have a specified character for riding purposes. to move along in any way; be carried or supported. to sit on and manage a horse or other animal in motion; becarried on the back of an animal.


7. ya: you: Give me a hand, will ya?  your: Where's ya brother? 


8. dick:  A detective. Chiefly British A fellow; a guy. A penis.A person, especially a man, regarded as mean or contemptible.
  • what is the song about?

the song tell the story about a guy who has a girlfriend but she only stay with him because the job and he gives to her the money for spend in things. but she only is a coquette and she doesn't love to the guy.
  • Have you ever worked for others while they do nothing?   
when I was in school, I helped some friends to recover achievements and spend the next year
  • Would you like to do that? Why? Why not?
yes, because I liked to see my partners happy and use my skills, but I did not like because they recognized this and helped me back
  • Is it fun to let others work while you do nothing? Why? Why not?
a little, while it becomes boring and sometimes not as we want, so we thought it was better to have done it myself

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario